- ski resorts
- about us
- Ski info
- short list (0)
- log in
From humble beginnings in our spare bedroom back in 2004, Ski New Zealand has grown to become one of the best in bespoke, all-inclusive New Zealand ski holidays. Our knowledge and expertise is second to none and we pride ourselves on delivering exciting and memorable New Zealand holidays to visitors from across the world.
What makes us the best choice for your next holiday? Bottom line, we are experts in our field and will deliver every time.
Why are we the experts? Wait for it…
1. We are locals – that’s right, when you speak to one of our sales agents you can be assured that you are speaking to a real human being, sitting right here in New Zealand. Ski New Zealand started in Wanaka, in the heart of New Zealand’s best ski country, and we make the most of it! Our staff spend their winter weekends shredding the pow that is right on our doorstep, and we get no greater pleasure than sharing all of the best local winter secrets with our clients.
2. Our attention to detail is second-to-none – with every holiday package we create, we leave nothing out. Everything is considered and accounted for, from ensuring you have ski chains with your rental car, to booking your first ski lesson. We leave you with nothing to do but enjoy your trip!
3. We have years of experience – Ski New Zealand has been operating for 13 years and it shows. With so many years working closely with our clients, it has become second nature to know what our clients want and need before they even ask! Our booking process highlights the years of knowledge and training that we have built up by delivering a hassle-free, easy holiday package with everything you will need included and organised for you.
4. We can and will customise every detail of your holiday – everyone is different, and no two holidays are the same. We know this, and embrace it. We don’t do cookie cutter holidays because we know that’s not what our clients want. For every single holiday booked we have one of our highly trained sales staff ensuring that your New Zealand experience is one to remember, with all of the exciting activities included that you may not even know exist!
5. New Zealand and only New Zealand – we don’t dabble in the rest of the world, we sell New Zealand holidays, and only New Zealand holidays. For that reason, we know every inch of the country and all of the must-sees and must-dos from the top of the North Island, right down to the bottom of the South. It’s a small country, but there is a LOT packed in, and we want you to experience the best of it!