From humble beginnings in a spare bedroom back in 2004, Ski New Zealand has grown to become one of the best in bespoke, all-inclusive New Zealand ski holidays. Our knowledge and expertise is second to none and we pride ourselves on delivering exciting and memorable New Zealand holidays to visitors from across the world.
What makes us the best choice for your next holiday? Bottom line, we are experts in our field and will deliver every time.
Why are we the experts? Wait for it…
1. We are locals – that’s right, when you speak to one of our sales agents be assured that you are speaking to a real human being, sitting right here in New Zealand. Ski New Zealand is based in Wanaka, in the heart of New Zealand’s best ski country, and we make the most of it! Our staff spend their winter weekends shredding in the powder snow, right on our doorstep. We get no greater pleasure than sharing all of the best local winter secrets with our clients.
2. Our attention to detail is second-to-none – with every holiday package we create, we leave nothing out. Everything is considered and accounted for, from ensuring you have ski chains with your rental car, to booking your first ski lesson. We leave you with nothing to do but enjoy your trip!
3. We have years of experience – Ski New Zealand has been operating for 13 years and it shows. With so many years working closely with our clients, it has become second nature to know what our clients want and need before they even ask! Our booking process highlights the years of knowledge and training that we have built up by delivering a hassle-free, easy holiday package with everything you will need included and organised for you.
4. We can and will customise every detail of your holiday – everyone is different, and no two holidays are the same. We know this, and embrace it. We don’t do cookie cutter holidays because we know that’s not what our clients want. For every single holiday booked we have one of our highly trained sales staff ensuring that your New Zealand experience is one to remember, with all of the exciting activities included that you may not even know exist!
- Planning Your Ski Holiday
At Ski New Zealand we know that simply selling you one of our Ski Packages isn't enough to ensure a great experience.
That’s why we take the time to prepare our suggestions to include the things we know our guests want and will enjoy. Almost 90% of the SKI NZ packages we create and book are tailor-made for our guests. We take the time to consult with you, learn about your group’s abilities, the kind of place you enjoy staying in, how you want to travel up and down the mountain and of course how you want to feel about your Ski Holiday. By this we mean some people want to be completely exhausted and exhilarated at the end of each day, some want to take it easy, enjoy a few runs and then a coffee or a wine. Everyone is different.
Our team of New Zealand specialists are based in Wanaka which if you didn’t already know is probably the best location to be in if you enjoy winter snow sports. Nearly everyone here enjoys skiing or snowboarding, some to extreme levels and others enjoy a more relaxed and family approach to the slopes. This means we have people who with real-life, real-time experience located right in the heart of New Zealand’s ski area. The advice they give comes with true local knowledge.
So if you want to explore Coronet Peak or the Remarkables in Queenstown, Cardrona, Snow farm or Treble Cone in Wanaka, Roundhill & Mt. Dobson in Tekapo or Mt. Hutt near Christchurch then talk to the team at Ski New Zealand before you book your next winter holiday.